Journal of Wetlands Ecology is dedicated to the exchange and dissemination of information related to wetland issues connecting wetlands, human and wildlife.
The first issue of ‘Journal of Wetlands Ecology’ has been published.
The current issue of the journal is available at the Journal website
‘Journal of Wetlands Ecology’ is a half-yearly online journal of Wetland Friends of Nepal (WFN) dedicated to the exchange and dissemination of information related to wetland issues connecting wetlands, human and wildlife.
The journal publishes peer-reviewed research papers, review papers, project papers, short notes, news and any relevant information related to wetland issues.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The journal can be accessed via its website http://journal.wetlandfriends.org.
Contents of the current issue include:
- Otters in Nepal: Urgent Need for Action
- Wonderful Wholesome Wetlands
- Preliminary Survey and Awareness for Otter Conservation in Rupa Lake, Pokhara, Nepal
- Seasonal Diversity and Population Status of Waterbirds in Phewa Lake, Pokhara, Nepal
- Local People’s Perspective for Milky Stork: A Case from South Sumatra, Indonesia
- Status of and Threats to Waterbirds of Rupa Lake, Pokhara, Nepal
- Dunga Swamp and its Conservation in Kenya
- High Altitude Wetlands as Ramsar Sites in Nepal: Status after Declaration
- Community-based Biodiversity Conservation in Mid Hills of Nepal
- Healthy Wetlands Healthy People Project
- Inter and Intra- Organizational Collaborative and Consultative Program of Society of Wetland Scientists Asia Chapter