By joining NatureFiji-MareqetiViti you will become a member of Fiji’s sole local and leading conservation organisation.
As a non-profit and non-government organisation NatureFiji-MareqetiViti depends on membership subscriptions, donations and bequests.
It is your support and generosity that will enable NatureFiji-MareqetiViti to work actively for the conservation of Fiji’s Natural Heritage.
Members of NatureFiji-MareqetiViti receive our newsletter which contains information about local and international conservation activities, current issues, as well as ongoing projects and events sponsored by NatureFiji-MareqetiViti or our partners.
We prepare a quarterly newsletter, sent out by email to our members and supporters.
Year on year we attract other benefits for our members as NatureFiji-MareqetiViti develops its national profile for example:
- organized visits to interesting locations:
- Mt Tomanivi
- Waisali Reserve
- Yadua Taba Iguana Reserve
- Sigatoka Sand Dunes
- Lake Tagimoucia
- entrance discounts (Sigatoka Sand Dunes, Kula Eco-Park);
- reciprocal or discounted society memberships – Rucksack Club; Friends of the Fiji Museum
- 10% discounts on Fiji wildlife books – Guide to the Birds of Fiji and Western Polynesia, Important Bird Areas of Fiji; Palms of the Fiji Islands; etc.
For International orders (US$) download the International Order Form
For domestic orders within Fiji contact us on email@example.com
Others that we hope to arrange (including discounts on clothes and equipment)
All NFMV memberships (standard, family, corporate etc) run from 1st July to 30th June annually.
- If a member joins between 1st January and 30th June, then membership expires 30th June of the following year. (i.e. they get more than 12 months…)
- If they join July 1st to Dec 31st, then membership expires 30th June of the following year (i.e. they get a little less than 12 months…) .
All membership dues/invoices will be sent out to all members on the 1st June annually to give a month to pay before membership expires on 30th June. Membership may be renewed at the AGM on 30th June annually.
Members may renew/pay in advance at any point during the year by coming to office and paying for their dues and will be credited for the year ahead.