Join Bindiya on a hunt for critters (little friends to Bindiya!) along the meandering Nabukavesi stream. A specially designed habitat-organism game will introduce you to the little micro-habitats and the dwellers in the stream as well as the associated fauna. Expect to see juvenile stages of damselflies, dragonflies, caddisflies, mayflies, aquatic moths and more. These animals have ecological importance and serve as bio-indicators for a healthy stream. All equipment will be provided.
- 22nd April 2017
- Saturday 8.00am – 1.00 pm)
- Nabukavesi Stream
Bring your own food and drinks for a picnic by the 3-tier waterfall at the end of the walk. It’s also a lovely place for swim.
This is a popular trip so book and pay early to secure a place. This will be the last trip with Bindiya as she will be leaving for her PhD studies!
- Transport provided
- Destination: Nabukavesi, 40 mins from Suva.
- 8.00 am Sharp: Depart Suva from the Civic Center bus stop.
- 1.00 pm Depart Nabukavesi
- $15 for NatureFiji member. $25 for non-member.
Become a member and enjoy the discounted rate.
Contact: email@example.com Tel: 310 0598
- Fitness: Easy walk along the shallow stream
- Children 5 years and above
Please book and make payment early.