Light Trapping Moths with Siteri
Join Siteri for a wonderful moth night at Colo-i-Suva. Be surprised by what you will learn about moths.
They come in incredible variety of shapes and colors and some are as beautiful as butterflies and arguably more useful.
Second to only bees in their ability to pollinate a variety of plant species, moths also play vital roles in the natural ecosystem to which they belong.
Participants will assist in setting up light traps, collecting specimens and identifying them.
Only 15 places available so book and pay early to secure a place.
- Duration aprox: 1.5 hours – 2 hours.
- Fitness: Easy, short walk to site. Wear long pants and suitable shoes.
- Bring torches (preferably head torches), raincoat and mosquito repellent.
- Transport NOT provided.. Meet at designated area in Colo-i-Suva.
- More information on where to meet and what to bring will be sent to participants later.
- Cost $10 for NatureFiji member. $20 for non-member.
- Minimum Age: 10 years.
- Become a member and enjoy the discounted rate.
Contact Anna Billings: email@example.com Tel: 310 0598