Join Nunia for a night walk at Colo-I-Suva and discover her fascination for frogs
Hate frogs? Scared of frogs?
Join Nunia for a night walk at Colo I Suva and discover her fascination for frogs. They come in many colours, not just green as most people think.
Nunia used to be terrified of frogs, lizards and snakes. On her first frog survey, she could not stand handling a frog and would chase it so that the next person could catch it. She now thinks Fiji’s frogs are the cutest frogs in the whole world.
- Meet: at the car park of Colo I Suva Forest Park at 6.30pm.
- Minimum Age: 10 years.
- Cost: $10 for NatureFiji member. $15 for non-member.
- Estimated walk is 1.5 hours. Wear long pants and suitable shoes for walking.
- Bring a torch and mosquito repellent.
- Buses from Suva bus station (aprox.$2, 30 minutes) or a faster taxi ride for $15-$20.
Princes Road, Colo i Suva (opposite Police Post), Princes Rd, Suva, Fiji